WinXP Manager – FAQ
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP Professional and Home
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
- 50MB disk space.
- Microsoft .NET Framework (v2.0 or later)
Why can not install the new version?
Please uninstall your current version from Control Panel. Click the
link below to download WinXP Manager Remover tool if you are impossible to uninstall it.
Can WinXP Manager run in Windows XP x64 (64bit)?
Yes! It can run in Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition,
only the Shell context menu is invalid.
How long my Registration Period?
The registration period is two years, and you can renew
it for a discount price ($19.95
What are the Benefits of Registration?
If your registration period
is effective, then
1. Free upgrades
2. Free unlimited email technical support
3. Free remote control your PC to fix problems
How to verify, fix and download .Net Framework?